Monday, December 29, 2008

The List

My 7-year-old daughter, Olivia, came out of Sunday School yesterday excited about her "list". When I asked what she was talking about, she told me she wrote down 11 things she needs to do. I assumed she was talking about all the things she needed to do to prepare for our upcoming vacation. Apparently, her class talked about New Year's resolutions. Here's what Olivia put on her list:
1. clean room
2. clean dishes
3. shower
4. eat fruit
5. save money
6. sell toys
7. brush pets
8. listen
9. make bed
10. set table
11. feed pets

I have to admit, I can easily put 7 of her 11 items on my list, too, in one form or another. (I won't tell you which ones, though.) Not bad for a 1st grader! I especially chuckled at how #3 came before #8. :)

I'm still mulling over my list. Stay tuned...
~lisa

No comments: